You can download and view our attached COVID-19 policy below:
Please refer to the Department of Heath for any further specific information: www.health.gov.au
You can access the Department of Health resources here: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-resources
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Freedom Social Skills operates out of Unit 5/65-75 Captain Cook Drive, Caringbah, NSW, Australia. By attending a Freedom Social Skills class you are accepting all the Freedom terms and conditions as follows. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of use, you must not participate in any events conducted by Freedom Social Skills.
Freedom Social Skills Pty Ltd. ABN 13 634 845 462 (“we, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. These Terms & Conditions together with other information on this webpage, will inform you as to full conditions you are agreeing to.
Classes and Payments
Cancellations, Payments, Refunds, Credits
Participants with Medical Conditions
Security and Safety
Alcohol and Smoking
Food and Drinks
Liability & Insurance
Last updated 14 July 2020.
Freedom Social Skills Pty Ltd. ABN 13 634 845 462 (“we, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This policy will inform you as to how we collect and process your personal information.
3. Third party links
4. Collection of your personal information
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity of the individual has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect, use, store and process personal information about you, including:
- identity information, including name, title, d.o.b., organisation name;
- contact information, including email address, telephone number(s);
- purchase and transaction information, including details about payments to and from you or your nominated payment service provider and other details of any products or services which you have purchased or might purchase from us, bank account and credit card details; and
- customer service information, including your customer service enquiries and comments.
5. If you fail to provide personal information
If you choose not to provide the personal information as requested, we may not be able to supply you with our products or services.
6. How is your personal information collected?
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
by corresponding with us by post, telephone, completing an intake form, email or otherwise;
your interactions and use of our website, such as your location data, website usage and other communication data.
7. Purposes for which we will collect or use your personal information:
We collect and use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to respond to your enquiry via the contact form on our website; and
- to use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and
- all practical event management
8. Storage and security of your personal information
The information we collect from you are stored at a location in Australia (service location).
Our security measures aim to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They are authorised to only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures to deal with any suspected or actual breach of your personal information and will notify you and any applicable regulator of any breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. Disclosure of your personal information
We may share your personal information with the persons set out below:
- third parties who help us to administer our website and the operations of Freedom Social Skills (such as our internet service providers, website hosting services, management software system);
- professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, credit assessors and insurers who provide consultancy, financial, legal, insurance or accounting services;
- third parties, including authorities, where we are legally obliged to disclose your personal information to them in order for us to provide our products and services to you.
10. How long do we retain your personal information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for and to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom Social Skills Pty Ltd
ABN 13 634 845 462
ACN 634 845 462